The masked man tried to evade police by hiding in plain sight at a pool in his boxers, without taking off his Batman costume, police said.WESTMINSTER (CBSLA.com) — A man who dressed as Batman is behind bars after committing a crime spree in Orange County on Monday, according to police. The suspect, believed to be in his 20s, robbed a victim of jewelry about 8:30 a.m. at Bolsa Avenue and Ward Street in Garden Grove, said Officer Rachel Archambault of the Westminster Police Department.
About two and a half hours later, with help from Orange County sheriff’s deputies in a helicopter and their canines, officers caught the man lying in the pool area alone in his underwear.
Police said the suspect was trying to blend in as…(read more)
Source: CBS Los Angeles
- Garden Grove woman found dead in vehicle near Mile Square Park in Fountain Valley (ocregister.com)
- 26-year-old man sought on suspicion of murder at Algiers apartment complex (wdsu.com)
- Two charged with burglary (kimt.com)
- Garden Grove police officer helps out homeless community (abc7.com)
- $3 and falling: Gas prices continue to drop as summer demand ebbs (ocregister.com)
- shooting death in my neighborhood (groupthink.kinja.com)
- Two people shot outside Montbello apartment complex (kdvr.com)