After getting caught imitating his boss (Leslie Jones), a new employee (Louis C.K.) must play off the impression as his real talking voice in order to not get fired.Jeremy Gerard writes: In the Department Of So-How-Was-The-Play-Mrs. Lincoln?, Louis C.K.’s dive into the empty pool monologue was followed on last night’s season finale of Saturday Night Live with a sketch that had the star going almost one-on-one with Leslie Jones in a street-slanguage slam, as Louis tried to hold on to his job at a Sprint store after being busted while imitating Jones as his mouthy, negatory boss.
"Is that how you think I talk? Is that yo little impression of me?"
-- Leslie Jones, busting Louis C.K., who then maintains the ruseConvincing her that’s the way he really talks, the bit (with nice assists from Jay Pharaoh, Cecily Strong and Aidy Bryant) followed them over five years as he maintains the ruse.
The evening began as a perhaps historic audience double challenge: The cold open foundered on Kate McKinnon‘s already tired and obvious, but not in a good way, Hillary Clinton, as the presumptive presidential candidate inserted herself into….(read more)
- SNL Mocks Hillary’s 2016 Announcement: ‘Buckle Up America, Because The Clintons Are Back!’ [VIDEO] (dailycaller.com)
- [VIDEO] ‘Hillary Clinton’ Talks Email on ‘SNL’ (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Watch Scarlett Johansson Satirize Marvel’s Lack of Female Superheroes (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Is Hillary Becoming A Joke? (dailycaller.com)
- Video: SNL mocks entire Obama tenure in Ebola skit (hotair.com)